Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An indulgence to be asked for and an afternoon visitor...

I know that I have promised to be around a bit more often and that I have not yet carried through with that promise, so I have to apologize for that. The dear husband and I have been having some difficulties that we are having to deal with and they have been enough to keep me away a good deal. I do miss all my bloggy friends and I hope to get back to regularly visiting with you all sooner rather than later. Now for my afternoon visitor:I let the pups out for a bathroom break and found that we had a lovely visitor for the afternoon. This pretty moth was nestled up on the beam of the patio's roof. Seeing him, I had to hurry to find my camera so that I could share him with you all. Fortunately my dear husband was able to make it home before he left, so he was able to visit with our new friend too.Our little visitor flew off sometime later in the evening and I am glad that he stopped in for awhile. Well my friends, I need to get busy with some things...just know that I cherish each and everyone of you and I will try to be back soon! Hope all is well with you!

1 comment:

Angie Ledbetter said...

Hope everything settles soon and you get time to post and visit. :)