Thursday, July 23, 2009

Two New Completed Projects....

Just wanted to post these two new completed projects that I've been working on.

I've developed quite a little fascination with crows lately, so I made this as a throw pillow for my bed.

Getting a bit away from needle-crafting, I wanted to try to experiment with working on paint textures on wood and this is what I got with this piece. I think it's kinda fun:)

I also wanted to let you know to be on the lookout for a giveaway that I'll either be posting tonight or tomorrow. Hope ya'll have a great one!

1 comment:

Kathryn Magendie said...

Hey, that's funny because I have been facinated by crows lately too! :)

Just stopping by quickly - I've missed so much lately with my blog buddies - dang it all!

These are very nicely done - you are good at this! I am terrible at crafts ...terrible!