Sunday, November 8, 2009

Howdy!!

Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine wasn't that bad at all...went out with the dear husband yesterday and spent most of today working on a new painting. I'm slowly but surely starting to make my way back to all you bloggy friends of mine, but I will show you part of what has been keeping me busy lately....Hope you enjoy!

I finally found what's left of our paints and decided to give it a go...This is a rough, fast sketch of one of my grandfathers. The point of the exercise was to get it as nicely done as possible without having to ever erase.This is what I was working on today...It's a picture of my sister Mary. I adapted it from a wedding photo of her's.Just a little close up of the face.

Anyways, I hope you all will have a wonderful week and I'll be seeing ya!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Very talented. Love the one of your grandfather! :O)

Anita said...

Thank-you very much. I think that one holds a special place in my heart too.

Anonymous said...

amazing paintings. and I love your banner!