Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just Something...

The past two days have been harder ones for me. I've not had major losses, but I've been dealing with an emotional roller coaster of half forgotten memories and repressed feelings. Last evening things finally came to a head and the dear husband and I had a great row. I think I cried the entire rest of the night and actually had to call off my much anticipated plans for today just because I'm so drained. I'm not very good company these days....I can't seem to drag myself out of the sweep of depression that threatens to drown me, and I'm even still on my meds. I'm not asking or seeking anyone's sympathy....I just need to talk. I feel trapped by circumstances that are beyond my control and seem to only be continuing to spiral out of reach. Life just.... isn't.... I miss my family, I miss the few friends I have, I miss the person I wanted to be. I miss it all.

1 comment:

Donna M. Kohlstrom said...

I'm sorry to read that you are going through such trials. I hope that you will reach out to a counselor for help in dealing with these feelings. I know it isn't much comfort at this time, but know that all things are subject to change. Nothing stays the same. Not even the good times. And most of all, God is in control and I pray that He will guide you where you need to go for help and bring you joy.