Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A list of sweeps....

Inspired by today's post over at http://joannedemaio.blogspot.com/, I decided to make a visual list of some of the people and things that sweep me off my feet.....

Alright, I know it was pretty obvious but my husband can definitely make me swoon any day!It is so easy for me to be caught up in anything dealing with ancient history and humanityThere is so much beauty in the natural world that I honestly think it takes a hard-hearted person not to be able to be touched by it.Do I even need to say anything???I have been in love with the ballet since I was in the 4th grade and got to attend the Nutcracker. Such grace and beauty are hard not to become lost in...Let me just state that it is my personal opinion that Billie Holiday is one of the finest singers to ever open her mouth. That woman's voice knows how to creep down in your bones and send your head to spinning!And last but not least...that's right...I went there...chocolate! I mean come on...not to detract from anything....but seriously, sometimes the right piece of chocolate can be a near religious experience!

So what are some of the things that sweep you off your feet??

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Glad to have inspired you, love the visuals here. The intricacies of nature are so amazing, always. Oh and great last picture. If you don't mind, I'm definitely adding that to my list of sweeps ;)

Unknown said...

Yes Anita, chocolate will do it every time.