Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am alive...sort of....

I haven't been around the past few days because I haven't been feeling ship-shape. Between my allergies driving me batty and having a toothache, all I've wanted to do was curl up in bed and sleep. This isn't going to be much of a post either, but I just wanted to take a moment to send my congratulations out to a friend and a cousin of mine. They both had new babies on the same day!

Congrats Betsy and Husband on having your beautiful little girl Athena! May she grow in grace and beauty every day of her life!Congrats to my cousin Josh and his wife, Maggie, on the birth of their son, Tristan! It's hard to believe Josh that you are now a father of three, because I can remember when I was still your "Big Sissy" and we were playing Ninja Turtles! May all three of your boys grow up into the strong, handsome men that their father is today!

Well, I hope you all have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

Angie Ledbetter said...

Have a great day yourself, and feel better!

Carmen said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Tooth aches...erg..not fun!