Monday, May 18, 2009

A List


So the other day the thought occurred to me, what would be some of the top five things that I would want to do, if I knew I only had a year left to live. Well, obviously I would want to spend time with my family and friends and make sure I left my affairs in order...but if I could do 5 of my deepest wishes, what would they be. So, here's my top 5:
1.)Take a photography class( I think it would be interesting to see what I would find worthy of capturing in a photo.)
2.) Learn another language.( This is something that I've always wanted to do and hey if you don't do it then...when could you??)
3.)Get my pilot's license.( This actually came as a bit of surprise to me even , but I realize that after watching the pilots that train here on the base, I would love to be able to know what it's like to know how to fly a plane.)
4.)Buy my own home.( Since the dear husband and I have to be always ready to move, this has been a dream of ours from the beginning)
5.) Finally ride a rollercoaster.(Okay, so I admit...I've never actually been on one because I've always been a bit scared of them...but if I were dying it would definitely be a time I wouldn't want to let me fears get in the way of the little bit of living I had left to do!)
There is my list...it isn't full of totally ambitious things, but I think it's an interesting one and I've even started to take steps to actually working my way through a part of my list. I am beginning a new program to teach myself another language!What about yourselves? If you want, send me your lists and with your permission I'll post them for others to see and be inspired by! Looking forward to hearing from you all!

1 comment:

Trina said...

Thanks for stopping by my place! I love having new visitors, especially when they become my bloggy friends.

It looks like you and your hubby have a fun life together! I love the silly pictures of you two.

I also noticed that you have a rattie! I have two, and I LOVE them. Bama, my older one, is a tri-colored, but his brown has started turning white.

Hope you'll stop by again.