Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What to do when you should be doing something else...

Alright it's confession time! I have a million and one things that I should be doing...cleaning house, getting the car washed, laundry,etc. Earlier however, I just wasn't feeling like doing any of it. I guess it's because I've been so concentrated on getting everything just perfect for the dear husband's return that I'm a bit burnt out on it all. I needed a break...needed a chance to just push it all from my mind and do something that was totally selfish and different. What would it be though??? I looked high and low...browsed through a couple of my favorite magazines...and finally it hit me. I've been wanting to put up a "inspiration board", but the poor bulletin board I had, just really wasn't all that lovely to look at. Even if I intend to cover it with letters, cards, pictures, whatever...it still needed some help. So....
Here's what I did with the time that I could have used more productively. No it isn't upside down, it's more a "hey the sky fell" kinda thing. So what do ya think??

No comments: