Sandy aka Doris the Great at http://newfie-girl.blogspot.com/,tagged me the other day so I thought I would have some fun with it and here is what I came up with....
SIX INFORMATIVE THINGS ABOUT ME....
1. I have a hunger to learn that runs deeply in me. I always enjoyed school(well except for algebra class and P.E.) ,but I do realize that you can't learn the most important lessons of life from a book(or can you...I know a couple of books that have helped to change my points of view...hmmm...good discussion topic...). I try to live each day in the attempt to learn something new and only wish that I had a greater capacity for remembering things!
2. I am a certified bibliophile! Ever since I first learned to read, books have been so very important to me. Moving often and being a shy- natured child, books served as friends that never left me and as portals of escape into other times, dimensions, and worlds. I can't seem to get enough of them!
3. I am the oldest of three girls. My middle sister, Mary, is two and a half years younger than I, and my baby sister, Sara, is nine years younger than I. Growing up, I had a closer relationship with Sara, but unfortunately, at the moment, I'm not as close to either of them as I would like to be. However, both of my sisters are beautiful, strong, young women and I admire what they have accomplished and am certain that they will both go far in life!
4. I have always loved to sing and I think I'm decent at it. Ever since I can remember, I have sung and was in choir from kindergarten through the middle of my junior year. I only left choir because the school I transferred to, did not have one. I recently joined the choir at my church and have really been enjoying a time of fellowship and song. Which reminds me...I've got choir practice tonight!!
5. Even though I almost always start out early, I'm usually late. I don't really know how this happens, but if I had to take a guess, it would probably be the simple fact that I end up wasting away the saved up minutes and hence becoming late. I don't desire to be late and feel that it leaves others with the impression that I think my time is more important than the time they have set aside for me, and it really isn't like that at all. It's something that I am having to work on.
And finally because Sandy asked for at least one embarrassing fact here goes:
6. I have to wax my upper lip, chin, and eyebrow. Yes, it's true...I have to, otherwise I end up looking like I have a more of a mustache than my husband, eyebrows from the stone-age, and just the beginnings of a beard. I know it is a side affect of having PCOS, but it's still embarrassing! I mean come on...who wants to be able to grow a better mustache than their husband???!!
And now for the people that I choose to tag:
Everyone that follows my blog