Monday, June 15, 2009

Unexpected blessings....


I've been having a hard time trying to figure out exactly how I want to start this, so I think the best way will be just to say Thank-you! Thank-you to my 4 year-old niece Elena, for sending me these really cute pictures that she drew just for her Uncle Paul and me. They're gonna hang right next to my inspiration board and I know that every time I look at them, I'll have a big, goofy grin spreading all over my face. I hope that you'll enjoy the mermaid picture your Uncle Paul and I are working on for you. I love you so much baby girl!

Thank you Shauna over at http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/ for the book I won. It came in the mail today and I'm really looking forward to diving right into the middle of it. Thank-you hun for having such great giveaways! May you be truly blessed!

And finally, Thank-you Angie at http://angie-ledbetter.blogspot.com/ for picking my caption as one of the winners! I am truly honored and very thankful for being allowed that privilege. It means a lot to me and I look up to you as a writing mentor. Thank-you again!

I hope you all will be blessed this week with unexpected blessings!

1 comment:

Angie Ledbetter said...

Woo-oot! Go buy you a lotto ticket, girl. As they said in the Goonies movie, it's your time. :)

Loved your photo caption and glad to pick you as the big winner. Prize pkt. being mailed tomorrow.