Monday, March 30, 2009

Missing Him Already

So, I got the dear husband off to the airport today and right now, he should be getting closer to Virginia. I already miss him so very, very much and I'm just thankful that I've got a great phone support group, where I can call a few people anytime I need to. I'm still not sure what to do with all my time, but somehow I have the feeling my house is gonna be spotless the next couple of months!


We took these photos on Saturday night and they each bring a smile to my face. I had some printed out so that the dear husband could take them with him. He said he's going to miss me and our puppies more than anything.

He really is my best friend and I have already begun the count down for the day he gets to come home!

I wish I had gotten a better angle on this one because she was licking her lips too! Oh she loves the attention!!



And I have to send out a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRONSON!! to my little guy here. Today is his 8th birthday and I still think he looks pretty handsome! The dear husband told the boy that we're gonna celebrate his birthday more properly when the hubby gets home. There's going to be so much to party about come May!!!

No comments: