Saturday, March 28, 2009

Something funny last night

So I had to pop on real fast to relate a funny event that happened last night. It was a tad warm in the house and during the evening the weather had finally cooled down and a gusty wind had picked up. I decided to sit out back, with my dogs, and enjoy the breezes. A sudden noise over by a part of my fence caught my attention and I looked over to see these two little black paws climbing one of the posts. My first thought was, " Boy cat, you sure are going to be surprised when you hit the top of that fence." Then for some reason the idea that it might be a skunk(yeah I know...in my moment of irrationality I forgot skunks can't climb like that) and tried to rush the dogs inside. I lingered long enough to catch a glimpse of the face similar to that below and am still laughing a bit at the creature's bravery and the way it's paws looked climbing my fence.

1 comment:

Kathryn Magendie said...

We have fat coons who climb up the tree and fight over the squirrel feeder!