Friday, April 24, 2009

Crazy Dazy Friday

So after reading one of the blogs I follow, I decided to use the idea she had posted for today and make it part of my own.Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. The dear husband hopefully coming home around the first part of next month.
2. Celebrating our 8th Anniversary together around the end of next month.
3.Finishing reading Tender Graces, because I can hardly put that book down!
4.Hopefully getting to spend my sister's birthday with her and the rest of our family.
5.Seeing the new X-Men movie that comes out on the 1st of May(yeah I know I'm a nerd, but I'm really okay with that:)
6. Going back to the beach with the dear husband and our dogs
7.Getting more plants for our little flower bed
8.Visiting the bookstore again for more books and a cup of their delicious coffee!!

Eight things I did yesterday:
1.Watered all my plants and made sure they got sprayed with the solution I'm using to make sure they don't have spider mites
2.Ran to the grocery store and picked up some more supplies to get me through till next payday...honeybun anyone???
3.Came home to find my copy of Tender Graces had arrived and promptly started reading it
4. Played with my dogs and their new chew toys(okay so what if Bronson likes to carry around his sister's pink little heart while she goes after his duck...their just toys right??!!)
5. Called up my mom crying because I just missed my husband so much and I needed to talk to someone about it
6. Determined to call up my mother-in-law and get the recipe for the Rhubarb pie the dear husband loves so much, but then forgot to actually do it!(today...today I swear!)
7.Watched the birds eating the grass seed I put down a couple days ago( >.<)
8. Read Tender Graces till I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and went to sleep( Yeah it's just that good!)

Eight TV shows I watch:
1. Ghost Hunters
2.Though it isn't actually a T.V. show, rather a channel, I do watch a bit of TCM
3.Extreme Makeover- Home Edition( I love how they help people out)
4.John and Kate Plus 8
5. Charmed
6. Local news.
7. King of the Hill
8. That 70's Show

Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Go back to school...I really would like to get a better education.
2. Decide just what I want to get an education in and what career path I would like to follow.
3. Learn to play either the violin, the piano, or the guitar.
4. Lose all the weight I need to just by squeezing my eyes really tight and saying, " I think I can, I think I can."
5. Push myself to work more on improving my drawing and painting skills
6. Learn to forgive people for hurts that happened in the past and to put all the anger and frustration that still exists, to rest for good.
7. To be able to find something that I am so passionate about that I am able to not let it just fall by the wayside like I do with so many things.
8. To not feel like I have to hide what I think and who I am from people because I'm so afraid of them rejecting me and turning their backs on me.

Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Kathryn Magendie said...

Teehee; this made me grin! :-) --!