Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hope Your Easter is Great

I haven't been around a lot the past few days because I've been a bit busy. Wednesday night I was invited to the meet-up of the spouses of my husband's squadron and as it was a pot-luck dinner, I had to hurry and try to figure out something to take. It was pleasant though, and I had a nice time getting to meet other military wives that share things in common with me and that I hopefully can build up friendships with. I think it would be nice to be able to be a support network for each other when our spouses are on deployment. This morning I was also invited to a bible study to meet other women and it was a fun experience as well. I've enjoyed having a reason to get out of the house, getting to meet new people, and having something that has helped me to take my mind off my husband still being away. He might get to come home early, so I'm keeping my fingers and my eyes crossed! Anyways, I hope that you will all have a wonderful Easter and in whatever way you celebrate it, may you be blessed!

What are you planning to do for Easter??

3 comments:

Angie Ledbetter said...

Y'all have a great Easter!

Kathryn Magendie said...

We're having friends over tomorrow! *smiling*

(I need to mail you the address!!!!)

Kathryn Magendie said...

um, email that is *laugh*...I'm so happy I won -- teehee! *Big Grin*