Thursday, April 23, 2009

Feeling a bit Melancholy...


So this morning, I am really, really missing my husband. It seems like everywhere I look, there are couples and they all seem so happy together. Yesterday morning, I was waiting for the NEX to open and there were this husband and wife there holding hands and talking with each other. I felt so jealous of them and ended up sitting there just staring at my wedding band with misted eyes. I know that time wise he hasn't been gone that long and it isn't too terribly much longer till he is supposed to be home, but it honestly feels as though it's been years and years! It makes it much worse too knowing how much he wants to come home and how lonely he is there. I think that is what affects me the most because I hate that there isn't anything that I can do to cheer him up more. I can hardly wait to be able to look up into that handsome face of his and see him smiling down at me.... Hurry up May and bring my husband back to me!!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I hope the time moves quickly for your wait, with good Spring weather, warm fresh air and flowers helping to pass the days!