Sunday, January 25, 2009


It can be a little difficult sometimes when, knowing that you have wronged a good friend, you try to own up to your mistake...only they won't answer their phone or reply to your emails. I've been trying very hard to get in touch with my best friend, mostly to tell her that I am very sorry for what I've done, but also to let her know about my sister. Believe me, I can understand her not wanting to speak with me, but at the same time it is so frustrating. And in all honesty, it does give me cause to worry about her. So tonight, I'm going to sit down and write her a letter and hope that,even though I won't be at this address after next week, she'll get it and give me a call. I really do miss her and I hope that somehow she'll forgive me and we can be friends again.

No comments: