Wednesday, January 21, 2009



So, I have been playing around with my camera the past few days and experimenting with the colors and textures of food. I have to say that it's been more fun that I expected and I've felt somewhat rewarded with some of the shots I've got. I do think I want to get more into photography as I think it could be a creative outlet for me. So hopefully, I'll be able to take some classes soon. I do know one thing...if I am actually going to get more into it, I am going to need a better camera. Don't get me wrong, I like the one I have now...but I think to be able to achieve the look and feel I want to try and capture, I am definitely going to need something a bit more serious. Oh and before you ask...no food was harmed in the making of my photos...though of course afterwards...well that's another story!

No comments: